Wednesday, August 9, 2017

I know nobody reads my blog, so uncovering "scams" won't mean anything here....BUT..... it makes me fell better.....
   I NOW HAVE A FAMILY DOCTOR....I'm 72 years old and NEVER had one of them before.....
   I have a "pinched nerve "in my lower back, Sooo, my new "family" doctor sent me to a "lab" for THREE tests.... to make sure I have a "pinched nerve" in my lower back...I guess....?
   Now the test results are coming back from the "lab"....Instead of reviewing the THREE tests results and calling me, on the phone to tell me the very good news, that ALL three tests showed "nothing" wrong with the part of me that they looked at..... I was called into his office THREE TIME, to hear the very good news that the tests showed NOTHING and as I told him in the first place , I have a "pinched nerve" in my lower back....(not my first rodeo)....... but, you see his office collected, from Medicare, THREE OFFICE VISITS CHARGES.....and NO ONE says a word, because THE OFFICE VISITS ARE PAYED FOR BY SOMEONE ELSE (medicare).   I don't even know what he charges for a office visit, and WHY would I care...I'M NOT PAYING FOR IT..... THIS sort of thing happens in EVERY doctors office in the country, a dozen times a day, and we all wonder in quite amazement WHY Medicare costs so much...I know, this is just ONE little way the "medical industry" has to rip off the taxpayers of the country, but it still gets my goat.......Just this little scam costs the taxpayers BILLIONS ever year, and there are hundred of little scams going on every day.......YES YOUR DOCTOR DOSE IT TO.
   I do feel better....

No comments:

Post a Comment